Our Community Grants offer up to £3,000 to community groups for larger scale projects or events
We run up to two rounds of grants each year, one in the spring and one in the autumn, each round is open for 4 weeks and applications can be submitted at any point within those 4 weeks.
Who can apply?
- Informal groups with Constitutions
- Formal groups with Constitutions
- Registered Charities
- Community Interest Companies (CIC)
- Charitable Incorporated Organisations (CIO)
We do not fund individuals not affiliated with a group.
What do we fund?
All potential projects applying for our funding must relate to one or more of our 5 key DWBL themes
- Whole Community
- Children and Young People
- Older People
- Environment and Area Appearance
The Seaside Community Hub, 125 Seaside, Eastborne, BN22 7NN
Provided by Helen Owen Marketing Enterprises (HOME) CIC
Phone: 07378 972277